ASIS Europe 2018: The Stage is Set for a Unique Gathering
ASIS International is ready to welcome hundreds of established and aspiring security leaders to ASIS Europe 2018, taking place on 18-20 April in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
With attendance spanning the Chief Security Officers of global tech giants through to security management students at local universities, the stage is set for a unique gathering and knowledge exchange. Over two days, ASIS Europe will help attendees navigate a broad sweep of risks, from the malicious use of the latest emerging technologies to the dangers of low tech attacks, particularly on soft targets in public spaces.
The event provides learning formats to suit all schedules and budgets, with a complete learning experience at the Conference, to practical Classroom Trainings, to the free Show Pass including Career Centre coaching and the Technology and Solutions Track (TST).
The exhibit floor and TST help attendees address today’s complex risk landscape. Innovations highlighted range from the latest integrated access control and surveillance technology, to self-learning cyber defenses, and mass communications applications. Knowledge driven solutions are also strongly represented, from intelligence and risk analysis, to executive protection, and workforce training platforms.
ASIS’ commitment to support professionals at all levels is on display in the Career Centre, where ASIS members and volunteer leaders provide peer to peer coaching and career advice. Some of the highlights will include a session on “Diversity, Inclusion and Career Development” in Amazon’s Loss Prevention team, a European Salary Survey presented by SSR Personnel, and a roundtable discussion on “Transitioning from the Military and Law Enforcement”.
by the Editorial Staff
\\ Articoli correlati
Most popular news
- Asean Super 8
- Salto Systems: Door lock XS4 One DIN
- Axis: new Q6215-LE PTZ network camera for harsh environments
- ASIS Private Security Officer Selection and Training Guideline
- Euralarm: broadens the scope of False Alarm Study
- ASIS Europe 2019: Ready for Growth in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- ISC West & SIA: cyber-physical, public safety and security topics
- Arteco: Integration, Intelligence, User Experience at ISC West
- Euralarm Symposium for fire safety and security professionals