All-over-IP 2018: Facts and Figures
All-over-IP Business Forum 2018, held in Moscow from Nov 21 till 23, introduced sales acceleration tools and new markets to the security and IT industry for the 11th time.
Over the three days leading vendors and solution providers connected with 4795 top quality system integrators, installation contractors, architects and engineers, telecom operators and high-profile professionals who manage physical security, cyber security and IT infrastructure to penetrate advanced technology and best practices across key local vertical markets, and to generate new business. 6496 leads were generated online to be cultivated for business and sales development of the show exhibitors and partners in 2019.
1. Show focus has finally shifted towards the content-driven event.
2. Exhibition has served to illustrate ideas and technology discussed at the stages.
3. Program has been fully renewed and supported by 6 sponsors
4. Audience has been improved in quality and quantity.
5. End-user count grew by 55% and made 35% of the total audience.
6. Third day has never been so busy.
7. New educational and networking formats have been introduced.
8. Number of branded presentations on enabling technologies has increased by 2.7.
9. Advanced digital marketing services have been provided to each exhibitor.
10. The decision to co-locate ITSEC with All-over-IP promises well. 19% of All-over-IP audience flocked from ITSEC. All-over-IP visitors generated 25% of ITSEC audience.
2018 show sponsors include AxxonSoft, Basler AG, VIVOTEK, Electronika, dormakaba, Canon.
The 12th Annual International All-Over-IP 2019 will be held on November 20 till 22, at Sokolniki Expo in Moscow, Russia.
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing.
by the Editorial Staff
\\ Articoli correlati
Most popular news
- Asean Super 8
- Salto Systems: Door lock XS4 One DIN
- Axis: new Q6215-LE PTZ network camera for harsh environments
- ASIS Private Security Officer Selection and Training Guideline
- Euralarm: broadens the scope of False Alarm Study
- ASIS Europe 2019: Ready for Growth in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- ISC West & SIA: cyber-physical, public safety and security topics
- Arteco: Integration, Intelligence, User Experience at ISC West
- Euralarm Symposium for fire safety and security professionals