All-over-IP to discuss AI-based video surveillance in Moscow
All-over-IP is the Russian networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. Russian physical security professionals who deal with city surveillance, manufacturing, public transport, public administration, retail, critical infrastructure, utilities, parking management, access control, situational awareness, perimeter and intrusion, video analytics, and other applications, most of them are looking to get their challenges solved vs generating more video surveillance footage.
End-users across Russia and CIS countries have, over the last few years, taken much more interest in making video work with the business enterprise to increase productivity and add value to their new and existing systems.
Milestone, Hanwha Techwin and Faceter are the first international brands who have joined the Intelligent Video 2.0 Conference to discuss exciting opportunities and real value that event-related video analytics, AI technologies and IoT can bring to video surveillance projects in 2019–2023.
by the Editorial Staff
\\ Articoli correlati
Most popular news
- Paso at ISE the PAW all-in-one Voice Evacuation Systems
- IFSEC International: to Update your Security Strategy
- WACSS, West African Cyber Security Summit & Securex West Africa
- Smart Home + City Indonesia 2020 and the IoT market
- PASO: at INTERSEC and ISE the PAW all-in-one
- SECON 2020: rescheduled in July
- Dahua Vertical Security Summit 2020: the Rise of Integrated Solutions
- PASO: all the new solutions presented at ISE
- Hikvision: Security Thermal Cameras for Perimeter Protection