ASIS Europe 2018: SAP Futurist Tom Raftery and his expert insight into Big Data, AI, IoT
Tom Raftery, Global VP, Futurist, and Internet of Things Evangelist, SAP, will deliver the opening keynote at ASIS Europe by ASIS International, the leading association for security professionals worldwide.
Raftery will set the tone for the conference with his expert insight into the business opportunities presented by big data, artificial intelligence and automation. Focusing on the perspectives of businesses, consumers, shareholders, and communities, the keynote will address the parameters within which security professionals—and particularly security leaders—need to operate.
Following the opening session, a panel of security leaders, including Microsoft Chief Security Officer Mike Howard, will interpret what this future means in terms of security, risk, and responsibility.
These are key parts of the program for Conference Chair Eduard Emde, CPP, who states, “The opening keynote and security leaders panel are crucial in helping us understand and interpret the business drivers behind emerging risks. I am very excited to have Tom on board to take us out of our comfort zone and lay out the challenges ahead.”
Over two days, ASIS Europe will help attendees navigate a broad sweep of risks—from the malicious use of the latest emerging technologies to the dangers of low tech attacks, particularly on soft targets in public spaces.
ASIS International CEO Peter J. O’Neil adds, “The insight and support from leading global organisations like SAP, Microsoft, Amazon, and many others, is hugely important to what ASIS Europe offers—a critical learning environment for those who need a broad, management level understanding of both physical and cyber threats. This outstanding education program—combined with free access to the Career Centre, Technology and Solutions Track (TST), and exhibit floor—creates a must-attend event that engage all levels of the profession across Europe and beyond”.
ASIS Europe will take place on 18-20 April in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
\\ Articoli correlati
Most popular news
- ASIS Europe 2018: The Stage is Set for a Unique Gathering
- Johnson Controls acquires Smartvue to bolster cloud video service and business analytic capability
- Dahua Technology USA: Latest Advancement HDCVI 4.0 at ISC West 2018
- ISC West 2018: Department of Homeland Security Division Director, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Deputy Chief, and IBM Master Inventor to Keynote
- Axis to reduce TCO through flexible addition of audio and I/O functionality
- ISC West 2018 Las Vegas: Taiwan Innovators Unveil World’s First Security Solutions Poised to Transform Global Security Market
- Dahua Technology: AI Creates Value
- All-over-IP 2018
- Nedap: fast ground transport access at Auckland Airport
- Axis: comprehensive range of IR-enabled cameras at ISC West