Intersec Dubai: Business France with 18 French companies
Intersec Dubai, a unique platform for companies looking to expand in the Middle East and Africa markets, will take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from January 20th to 22nd 2019. At this edition, Business France will be hosting two national pavilions at the show, with 18 French companies. The two French pavilions are located in Hall 2 for Commercial Security and in Hall 4 for Fire & rescue.
“Middle Eastern countries - they say from Business France - are particularly attractive markets for the security sector and are expected to grow by about 10% per year over the period 2018-2022. A strong, efficient French industrial presence is set to be part of the show with 18 French experts gathered on the French pavilions”.
“French security sector represents - they add - a turnover of 29 billion euros France (CoFIS 2016 data), split between physical equipment and platforms (10.8 billion euros), electronic and digital products (12.5 billion euros), cybersecurity products and services (5.7 billion euros). The industrial heart represents 151,000 jobs, 4,000 companies, 50% of which export their products. The sector is home to a number of major corporations, undisputed leaders in their sectors, along with a large number of SMEs and middle-market companies in highly-specialized sectors such as digital security, anti-fraud, communication, connected objects, video-surveillance, detection, firefighting, protection equipment and specialist vehicles. French security industries are part of a crucial very high added value sector with technical skills recognized abroad and are among the most efficient in terms of exports. For instance, export sales for the industrial security sector, which includes 13 French multinational companies, amount to 13 billion euros.
France offers, in particular:
• Strong leadership in the area of skills that range from mathematics and algorithms, to imaging software, identification and cybersecurity, etc.
• Innovation and initiative-taking abilities, research and a network of cutting-edge laboratories.
• Outstanding engineering skills and industrial processes stemming from the worlds of defense (radar, integration, etc.) and digital technology (biometrics, smart cards, etc.)
by the Editorial Staff
\\ Articoli correlati
Most popular news
- Asean Super 8
- Salto Systems: Door lock XS4 One DIN
- Axis: new Q6215-LE PTZ network camera for harsh environments
- ASIS Private Security Officer Selection and Training Guideline
- Euralarm: broadens the scope of False Alarm Study
- ASIS Europe 2019: Ready for Growth in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- ISC West & SIA: cyber-physical, public safety and security topics
- Arteco: Integration, Intelligence, User Experience at ISC West
- Euralarm Symposium for fire safety and security professionals