TB Forum 2019: All-Russian solutions for safe and smart cities
TB Forum 2019, taking place from the 12th till the 14th February at Crocus Expo in Moscow, Russia,
will host 12 branch conferences and All-Russian Review of Solutions and Technologies to ensure complex security, terrorist protection of facilities as well as the security of information infrastructure.
“On the agenda - they say from TB Forum - in the field of urban security there are tasks to improve the quality of life of citizens through large-scale use of information and communication technologies in the social sphere and also aims to increase efficiency and transparency of city management”.
The conference "Digital transformation: from a safe city to a safe region" will take place on the 12th of February.
Several units for discussion and speeches are in the TB Forum program 2019. Among all, the organizers underline:
• How does a smart city work? Stable development. Effects to control.
• Government influence in a digital transformation of cities. The way from local "smart" solutions to integrated intelligent infrastructure.
• Systems of distributed situational centres. Complex information systems of monitoring and management of operational services.
• Security in "Smart cities" Internet of Things, video analytics and acoustic control systems, integrated systems of public alert and fire safety, artificial intelligence to provide security, prediction systems based on Big Data analyze, cyber security.
The theme of the safety of the urban environment is supported by separate units and other conferences of TB Forum 2019:
• 12-13th of February. International Conference "Terrorism and security on transport"
• 12th of February. Conference "Providing security of mass events"
• 12th of February "Fire security in places with massive stay of people. Kemerovo lessons"
“TB Forum 2019 is a VIP event on all issues of national security and the only open event of the security industry for high-level customers, government and major corporations. Business program and exposition cover the key branches and represents the interests of the main sectors of the Russian economy”, they add and end from Moscow.
by the Editorial Staff