In 2016 All-over-IP Expo is converging companies and people into a business ecosystem: that's why All-over-IP Expo will become All-over-IP Ecosystem 2016, and will take place on November 23 – 24, 2016 at the Sokolniki Expo in Moscow, Russia.
Exhibitors, speakers and sponsors are encouraged to engage in teamwork as a tool to achieve a common goal – to further the IP industry development and grow their market shares.
In the increasingly competitive and challenging Russian economy, building an industry-level team will help global and local vendors create a greater value than the sum of their individual performances.
Changes in the business environment force IP vendors to revise their strategies. 2016 will bring prosperity to companies committed to making one another stronger through collaboration. Team chemistry will give IP brands the power to keep their market positions and win in the coming years.
All-over-IP mission is to design a networking infrastructure, unite the efforts of industry leaders, foster sharing knowledge, coordinate teamwork and support business in exciting fastest-growing markets.
2016 will see All-over-IP Expo take the next step in creating business opportunities with its Ecosystem Program which calls for several initiatives like:
1. Introducing new sales motivations – VERTICAL SOLUTIONS TRACK and LOCALIZATION IN PRACTICE TRACK – to strengthen connections between global vendors and local sales-partners.
2. Establishing START-UP SESSIONS to increase visibility for new exhibitors.
3. Creating an ADVISORY BOARD with core partners and exhibitors on the show agenda prioritization.
4. Promoting inspiring teamworks at CEO SESSIONS to differentiate industry leaders.
5. Introducing the DIGITAL HANDSHAKE service to reduce risks associated with marketing spendings.
6. Focusing on growing segments including intelligent buildings, IoT, total security solutions, access control, identity management, big data analytics and storage to bolster exhibiting efficiency.
Among 2016 All-over-IP exhibitors are Abloy, Advantech, AltCam Technology, Basler AG, CAME Group, Dahua Technology, DSSL/TRASSIR, Hikvision Digital Technology, ITV | AxxonSoft, IPDROM, Logipix, MACROSCOP, MICRODIGITAL, Milestone Systems, MOBOTIX AG, NSGate, RVi Group, SALTO Systems, Sony Electronics, SpaceCam, STRAZH, TerraLink, URMET Intercom, AAM Systems, Amicom, ARMO-Systems, ASTERO, BEWARD, BIC-Inform, CameraLab, Elics, Enigma, Era NT, Escort Group, EVS, IPMatika, Megabit, MKOI, NPP Photon, PLKSystems, SMARTEC SECURITY, Sphynx, STA Group, TERATEK SB, V1 electornics, etc.
by The Editorial Staff