AXIS A12 Series door controllers
Axis Communications presents the AXIS A12 Series door controllers for maximum flexibility. Fully integrated within Axis end-to-end solutions, these scalable products are optimised for both small and large installations. With intelligence on the edge, they can internally handle all tasks related to door access — even if the network is down.
AXIS A12 Series
The AXIS A12 Series includes three different versions of door controllers:
– AXIS A1210: a compact and competitively priced door controller, which includes everything needed to control one door. It features a keyhole mounting plate and support for DIN rail mount for fast and easy installation on walls.
– AXIS 1210-B: a stackable, barebone model ideal for installation in small spaces such as existing or newly installed cabinets.
– AXIS A1214: a complete kit including four barebone units enclosed in a vandal-resistant cabinet for fast and easy installation.
Features and advantages of Axis door controllers
Capable of storing up to 250k credentials and 250k event logs per unit, these products ensure flexible and secure authentication using various credentials, such as PIN codes and dynamic QR codes for visitor access and license plates verification for vehicle access.
Key features include:
- complete control for one door;
- barebone unit and kit versions for up to four doors;
- intelligence on the edge;
- built-in cybersecurity features;
- fully integrated within Axis end-to-end solutions.
AXIS S12 Series offers built-in cybersecurity features to prevent unauthorized access and safeguard your system. For instance, AXIS Edge Vault protects the Axis device ID and simplifies authorisation of Axis products on the network. Furthermore, these products help ensure cryptographic keys are safely and securely stored in the onboard EAL6+ Certified Secure Element.
AXIS S12 Series will be available through Axis distribution channels in October 2022.