Hanwha Techwin: Social Distancing Made Easy
Hanwha Techwin presents the Occupancy Monitoring Application that helps Businesses to Comply with Social Distancing Rules and it’s Licence free.
“Now you can control – they say from Hanwha Security – how many people enter your premises with the Wisenet Occupancy Monitoring Application. Retail shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, offices and hospitals are only a few of the many institutions that can utilise this solution to comply with social distancing rules… fuss-free”.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF HANWHA TECHWIN OCCUPANCY MONITORING APPLICATION
These are some of the most important benefits and features of Wisenet Occupancy Monitoring Application.
• Control the number of people on premises, from stores to buildings and waiting rooms
• Help comply with social distancing rules
• Give customers a clear message instructing them to enter or wait
• Supports multiple entrances and exits
• Highly accurate people counting solution
• Easy to set up, serverless yet scalable
• No need for “top-view” mounting
• Not just a people counting solution – unlock additional benefits from increased security to understanding customer behaviour
• 5-year warranty through partner programme
• Edge-based people counting video analytics with Deep Learning AI
• Aggregate data from multiple cameras. No server required!
• Alarm output to other devices such as automatic door or traffic light beacon
• Customisable messages and scrolling text – in any language
• Additional licence-free AI-based video analytics and sound classification alarms
• Compatible with the Wisenet Retail Insight solution
• Can work with any monitor
• ONVIF compliant camera
• Application Programming Interface (API)
• HTTP command for integrations
• Automatic scheduled reset
• Easy installation with camera modular design
• DC output for connected devices
• Camera is NDAA compliant
by the Editorial Staff