London IFSEC International 2015 is only some days away down until it takes residence at ExCeL London from 16th – 18th June.
As the largest security event that caters for a whole range of product areas across the security buying chain, the 2015 event will focus on the future of security, the latest technology and innovation.
IFSEC International is used as a platform to launch the latest technology in the security industry to market and will welcome exhibitors including: Samsung, ASSA ABLOY, Sony, Panasonic, Axis Communications, Canon, plus many more to the show floor.
What Not to Miss at IFSEC International 2015
NSI Learning Zone is aimed at installers and will provide visitors with a raft of industry-specific and business solution advice including Standards updates, future technologies, burglary case studies, cyber watch-outs for installers and social media guidance. Sessions commence on 16th June and run throughout the show.
Euralarm Smart Cities: Safer & Secure Conference is running alongside Safe Cities, within IFSEC International. Taking place on Wednesday 17th June at 13:00, this is a strategic half day event aimed at professionals in the emergency services, national and local government along with those working on critical national infrastructure. The conference will offer a great opportunity to further explore how to increase the safety and security across Europe and beyond. Access is available to IFSEC International badge holders.
ASIS International Women in Security Council will be running for the first time at IFSEC International on Thursday 18th June at 11:00. This international network is set up to provide support and assistance to women in the security field, as well as encouraging those interested in entering the profession through networking, mentoring and leadership development.
Inspirational Speaker Series is taking to the stage for the first time within the Protection & Management Series, the Inspirational Speaker Series will feature three high-level motivational speakers:
• Baroness Karren Brady, CBE will discuss ‘Lessons in Leadership’ on Tuesday 16th June at 11:30
• Sir Ranulph Fiennes Bt OBE will discuss ‘Extreme Health & Safety: Preparation and Perseverance’ on Wednesday 17th June at 14:30
• Sir Chris Hoy will discuss ‘How to achieve peak performance through marginal gains’ on Thursday 18th June at 11:30
Safe Cities Conference is a dedicated education and lounge within IFSEC which focuses on the protection of larger urban areas, critical national infrastructure and business continuity and is aimed at senior and strategic personnel responsible for the protection of major assets. Sponsored by Siemens and Eaton, visitors will be able to keep up to speed on topics such as networked technologies and the Internet of Things.
High profile speakers who will be taking to the stage include:
• The Earl of Erroll, Independent Crossbench Peer, House of Lords, Chairman – Advisory Board Flexeye Advisory Board, will discuss ‘Unlocking the Internet of Things and Securing the Future’ on Tuesday 16th June at 11:00-11:50
• Detective Chief Inspector Mick Neville Head – Central Forensic Image Team Metropolitan Police, will discuss ‘CCTV for Safer Smarter Cities’ on Tuesday 16th June at 15:00 – 15:50
• Dr Simon Moores, Futurologist will discuss ‘Safe, Smart & Connected Cities – Emerging Trends and Technologies’ on Wednesday 17th June at 12:00-12:50
• Dirk Wilson Managing Director, Sector Security Services Ltd Vice Chair, BSIA's Police and Public Services Section, will discuss ‘Supporting Safe Cities and Major Events – A New Code of Practice for Security Searches’ on Thursday 18th June at 14:00-14:50
Cyber Security Crash Course, run in association with Dark Reading, will be taking place on Tuesday 16th June at 15:00. This will give visitors a look at cyber threats and defences in key growth areas of IT, such as cloud services, mobile and personal devices, and application security.
Continuing the opportunity to explore IT and Information Security solutions, badge holders to IFSEC International will be able to access Interop London and Black Hat Zone. Here they will be able to source suppliers for network infrastructure and attend a host of informative education sessions discussing core issues including network infrastructure, enterprise mobility, cloud computing, storage and security.
Back by popular demand for 2015 the IFSEC & FIREX Global Meetings Programme is a complimentary service that makes the perfect tool to help visitors make the most of their valuable time at the show. The Global Meetings Programme researches the most suitable providers for specific projects or business, taking the hassle out of researching suppliers and arranging the meetings.
The Protection & Management Loyalty Programme will be available for the first time to visitors attending IFSEC International where they can earn points to redeem against luxury branded goods. Choose from thousands of home, fashion and lifestyle products in the online loyalty portal. This is a brand new exclusive benefit for visitors to the events this year. Points will be rewarded to all attendees once the event has taken place but in the meantime you can browse the portal today.
To register to attend, visit: www.ifsec.co.uk/lastchance
by the Editorial Staff