The special themed days at Security Essen 2022 and the BeNeLux Day
Security Essen 2022, that will take place from 20th to 23rd September, will host exhibitors from 36 countries, that will exchange their views on innovation and topics such as cybersecurity, access solutions, protection of highly sensitive area, and the next generation of skilled staff. The exhibition area will reflect the market and will include:
- Access, mechatronics, mechanical and systems;
- Fire, intrusion and systems;
- Digital Neworking Security.
Many industry leaders will participate in the fair, as well as start-ups specialized in technologies such as dog-design radio alarm systems with mobile eyes, security robots, access control systems and IT security solutions, innovative pepper spray with a smart alarm function, and safe-deposit furniture in elegant wooden designs.
Events and people at Security Essen 2022
The organizers are looking forward to welcoming domestic and international decision-makers and politicians, including a delegation of UN buyers – whose representatives will talk at the seminar “How to do business with the UN” – (on September 20th) and security experts from Kenya who will hold an information event in the Future Safe House in the immediate vicinity of the trade fair (on September 20th at 10:00 AM), Herbert Reul, the Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia (on the 21st), and an international delegation of the European DIY Retail Association (EDRA) and Global Home Improvement Network (GHIN) (on the 22nd).
The fair will offer a high-quality and cutting-edge framework program: the Security Experts Forum, Digital Networking Security Conference and Fire Safety Forum will bring current industry topics into sharp focus, highlight solutions and present innovative products. Moreover, special themed days such as the Education and Training Day, the BeNeLux Day and Authorities Day will also inspire visitor networking.
The BeNeLux Day
The BeNeLux day, organized by Security Essen, the German-Dutch Chamber of Commerce (DNHK) and the Dutch Cluster Security Delta (HSD), is scheduled for Semptember 21st. The German-Dutch Security Forum and a networking meeting will be held on that day. In particular, the Forum will discuss security and cybersecurity in Germany and the Netherlands, also providing new inputs on experiences from neighbours and product and services form both countries.
The Forum will be held in Hall 6, Stand 6B41 from 9:30 AM onwards.
- 10:00 AM: Welcome event and “Trends in the security market in Germany and the Netherlands – a comparison” keynote by Wouter Goudswaard, Eye Security, and Patrick Grihn, networker NRW
- 10:45 AM: “Networked security technology and cybersecurity in practice. Market trends, country-specific differences and business opportunities in neighbouring countries” by Dennis Ochmann, Weckbacher Sicherheitssysteme GmbH, Jan Martijn Broekhof, Guardian360, Bastiaan van Hamersveld, Edgeway, and Dominic Schneider, Telenot
- 11:30 AM: Networking event in the Security Experts Meeting Area, Hall 6, Booth 6E42
Picture by Security Essen – Messe Essen