ISAF is the Turkish exhibition of Security, Cyber Security, Smart Life, Fire and Occupational Safety and Health sectors. It will take place from 13th to 16th October 2022 at Istanbul Expo Center in Istanbul. ISAF 2022 will bring together 5 security fields, hosting:
- ISAF Security – 26th International Security and Homeland Security Systems, Equipment and Services Exhibition;
- ISAF Fire & Rescue – 26th International Fire, Emergency, Search&Rescue Exhibition;
- ISAF Cyber Security – 11th International Cyber Security, Information and Network Exhibition;
- ISAF Smart Life – 11th International Smart Buildings and Smart Life Exhibition;
- ISAF Safety & Health – 11th International Occupational Safety and Occupational Health Exhibition.
Activities by exhibition participants such as presentations, solution demonstrations, shows will also be held.
Since 2021, ISAF is simultaneously held with IMEX Technology and IT Exhibition, which brings together the partners of this sector.
Last year, the total number of visitors of ISAF and IMEX broke the all-time record, with 19.300 professional visitors. All the preparations for the 2022 edition are being planned and carried out meticulously and carefully in order to carry this success one step further in number of booths, number of participating companies, and exhibition area. Projections and planning made about ISAF and IMEX Exhibitions next October are:
Exhibition of products of more than 1.000 companies at 400 booths;
30.000 domestic and international visitors, almost all professionals;
doubled number of international participants and visitors compared to the pre-pandemic period.
“We will be delighted to see among us each and every partner at ISAF that steers, scales up and improves the quality of the sector and where a large part of the trade volume in the sector comes to fruition” is the welcoming invitation of the organizers.