ISAF 2022, the 26th edition of the only security exhibition in Turkey and also “the largest in South-East Europe and the second largest in the Middle East and Africa”, as reported by the organizers, will take place from 13th to 16th October in Istanbul, at the Istanbul Exhibition Center.
For the first time since the 1999 edition, the exhibition will host representatives of the Homeland Security sector. The event will be structured in five parts:
- ISAF Security: 26th International Security and Homeland Security Systems, Equipment and Services Exhibition;
- ISAF Fire & Rescue: 26th International Fire, Emergency, Search & Rescue Exhibition;
- ISAF Cyber Security: 11th International Cyber Security, Information and Network Exhibition;
- ISAF Smart Life: 11th International Smart Buildings and Smart Life Exhibition;
- ISAF Safety & Health: 11th International Occupational Safety and Occupational Health Exhibition.
In the same days and location, IMEX Technology and IT Exhibition will also take place, hosting:
- 200+ booths
- 1,000+ companies
- 3,000+ brands and foreign buyers
- 30,000+ professional visitors
After the successful 2021 exhibition, ISAF 2022 will be held in Istanbul Exhibition Center, to welcome more visitors and mirror the growth in the sector. The organizers predict a 150% growth in number of booths, participating companies (in 2021 there were 416), and exhibition area, and are looking for welcoming domestic and international visitors and public institutions.
“The actions carried out for ISAF – the organizers say – are being performed every year more thoroughly, more comprehensively and down to the last detail. All the planning aims at enhancing specialties of ISAF that steer, improve and scale up the sector.
We will be delighted to see among us each and every partner at ISAF that steers, scales up and improves the quality of the sector and where a large part of the trade volume in the sector comes to fruition”, they end.
Picture by ISAF – Marmara Fuar.