IFSEC Global Influencers in Security & Fire
IFSEC Global Influencers in Security & Fire Nominations will remain open until 22nd March 2022 and will be compiled alongside the judge nominations after this date.
The judging panel is once again made up of highly respected security and fire safety professionals, spanning several regions from the UK and Europe, to Africa, Asia and North and South America.
“The awards – they say from Ifsec – continue to go from strength to strength, as they recognise the talent and efforts of some of the leading individuals in the security and fire safety sectors. There is less than a month to go to make sure your nomination is in for this year’s IFSEC Global Influencers in Security & Fire awards!”
CATEGORIES FOR THE 2021 IFSEC GLOBAL INFLUENCERS ARE:
- Security executives (the senior most official in an enterprise, whose primary duties encompass leading and managing security for the enterprise)
- Security – end users (e.g. heads of security, managers of security teams)
- Security – manufacturers/vendors/installers/integrators (those displaying exemplary work in the field of installation or specific projects, as well as technological innovation)
- Security – thought leadership (e.g. association figures, academics)
- Security – One to watch (Specifically for championing the sector’s rising stars, nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than five years)
- Cyber security professionals and thought leaders
- Fire – all disciplines (UK only)
- Fire – One to Watch (Nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than five years)
HOW DO WE DEFINE INFLUENTIAL?
This could be anyone:
- Who has played a key role in driving technological innovation
- Who has been a driving force in changing regulation, standards/guidance or best practice in their location/market
- Someone whose insights/opinions are widely respected and which are influential in shaping debate around industry issues
- Someone who has been instrumental in the success of the organisation or business they lead or are employed by
- Someone who has helped to raise the industry’s profile or been an influential voice in the national media
“Nominations are welcomed from throughout the industry supply chain. When making a nomination, it is important to highlight why you believe the nominee to be influential by describing some of the recent work they have carried out in the sector. The competition is fierce”, they end.