Securexpo East Africa, Firexpo and K-OSH Expo
At the 5th edition of Securexpo East Africa, which will be held from 7th to 9th March 2023 in Nairobi, Kenya, and of which S News is media partner, thousands of professionals from the security, fire and safety sectors will come together to explore opportunities and developments in the industry. Firexepo East Africa and K-OSH Expo will be held as co-located events with Securexpo.
Securexpo East Africa
“Securexpo East Africa – the organizers highlight – has quickly established itself as the number one exhibition and conference for security, fire and safety professionals. From independent security consultants to security managers, to industry distributors, to Government officials, Securexpo East Africa connects business to business, growing opportunities for everyone”.
The exhibition is looking forward to welcoming senior buyers from various sectors, such as hospitality and tourism, oil and gas, manufacturing, and Government institutions, looking to source products and solutions for:
- commercial security: integrated security management systems, safety and security glass, business continuity management, industrial security systems, vehicle management, private security pratictioner;
- information security: control panels, ID systems, wireless transmission equipment, biometrics, communications equipment, cybersecurity, smart home;
- perimeter security: detection and alarm systems, guard control and monitoring systems, metal detectors, access control systems, CCTV/DVR, card/smartcard technology, locks/security doors/shutters/fencing, intruder detectors;
- homeland security: biological/chemical/bacterial detection, explosive detection, cargo screening systems, terrorist and risk threat management, prison services, government, police, army, maritime;
- fire safety (with the co-located event Firexpo East Africa): protection equipment and material, firefighting equipment, fire prevention and detection, emergency alarm and warning systems, fire traingin;
- health and safety: PPE, risk assessment, safety software, hazardous material handling, noise control, driver safety, environmental/waste management, health and safety training, workplace safety and ergonomics.
Firexpo East Africa and K-OSH Expo
Being held as co-located show with Securexpo, Firexpo East Africa will bring together fire and safety consultants, managers, buyers suppliers, manufacturers and distributors from across the region. Leading brands will demonstrate the value of solutions to an audience of engaged security buyers from sectors that include tourism and hospitality, finance, oil and gas, manufacturing and Government institutions.
The health and safety event K-OSH Expo will also take place alongside Securexpo and Firexpo.
Securexpo East Africa is part of the Securex brand and one of three exhibitions in Africa that bring together security, fire and safety professionals across the security supply chain, with sister expos being held in West Africa and South Africa.