World Security Forum 2019 will be held on 04 – 05 November 2019 at the Dusit Thani Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
This annual forum brings together internationally recognised and world-renowned strategic and operational thinkers who are integral in managing security risks as a matter of political or commercial imperative.
In a series of keynote speeches, panel discussions, power debates and roundtables, the forum addresses real and present threats and risk resolution solutions with topics ranging from political to strategic, including physical security, digital security and crisis response.
World Security Forum 2019 is supported by Intersec.
Key Forum objectives are:
• Reviewing global security risks, threats and challenges posed to people and property
• Establishing international co-operation and public private collaboration for risk mitigation
• Measuring and analysing protection of the international trade routes
• Assessing security requirements in a digitally transforming world
• Striking a balance between national security and strategic responsibility
by the Editorial Staff